Rochester Emeriti will have several options to receive their flu vaccinations this year. While Emeriti will not be able to use the employee walk-in vaccination centers on campus, the options below offer many convenient locations and times.
Scheduled visits for non-employee ECH patients
- Appointment lines open on Oct. 3: Please call your primary care site for an appointment.
- Scheduled appointments begin on Oct. 15: Scheduled flu-vaccine-only visits take place Monday through Friday at all primary care sites during regular patient hours.
- Scheduled, Saturday appointments for flu vaccine only visits available on Oct. 20 and 27 from 8am to noon at Mayo Family Clinic Northeast and Kasson:
Walk-in clinics for non-employee ECH patients begin on Oct. 22:
- For patients age 8 and older who do not require a private examination room.
- Southeast and Kasson Clinics, through Nov. 16
- Northeast and Northwest Clinics, through Nov. 30.
- Hours, all sites: Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1 p.m. to 30 minutes before closing.
Adult walk-in clinic, Oct. 22 through Nov. 16- Mayo 17
- For non-employee adult patients age 18 and older (without a primary care provider) who have a Mayo Clinic number.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- After Nov. 16, providers will need to order a flu vaccine for patients to obtain appointments at the Immunization Clinic.
In addition, many emeriti use a local pharmacy for their flu shot. It is convenient with parking readily available and it is generally done quickly. This can be done by appointment or as a walk-in. This is generally a Medicare covered service and the pharmacy files the claim for you.